Saturday, November 24, 2007

Exercise 21

Podcasts

This is a very time consuming exercise as well. I spent quite a bit of time before I posted my thoughts to the blog today. I viewed and listened to YouTubes and Podcasts. So many very interesting and educational podcasts and some that I would never want to hear again.
Most podcasts are fantastic and what a great idea! When I am unable to view the day's news on the ABC or SBS, I know that I can find a podcast or two on their websites.

Also, podcasts would be wonderful idea for future training at the library. I know that the universities now offer to their students the ability to listen and watch podcasts, etc, instead of attending lectures.

Anyway, I have always wanted to visit the Royal Botanic Gardens at Cranbourne, but spent some time instead listening to the podcast and really enjoyed it.

http://www.rbgcranbourne.com.au/feeds/australiangardenaudioguide.mp3








No comments: