Saturday, November 24, 2007

Exercise 20

You Tube

What a time consuming exercise! I could have wasted so much more time, but realise that I must continue. Which was my favourite You Tube. Had so many, but if you watched everything you wanted, I wouldn't have even posted this blog. Really enjoyed 'The two talking cats'. I was able to relate to these little kittens, communicating and touching - two good traits for good friendships.



But, couldn't resist finding the song my blog is named after, Sunday Song, Fire and Rain by James Taylor. Enjoy as much as I did on that Sunday, eight weeks ago. It was rainy and I was looking out of my front window and the song Fire and Rain came into my head and that just gave me the initial inspiration to start Learning 2.0. Mind you, I have many friends and hadn't recently lost a friend. And I hope that Selby will not suffer fires this summer.

No comments: