Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Exercise 13

my del.icio.us

I have decided that I am very tired! And I have a headache! My del.icio.us has taken me TWO weeks! First of all, we became very busy at work (and who isn't?). Next, because of using dial-up at home which is extemely slow, everything just takes longer. And lastly, I found that instructions were not easy to follow. Therefore I really relied on reading the space cadet beta and 23squared blogs to help me. So thank you.

I found it all very tedious as I had already put all my sites on rollyo and it was a very time consuming exercise to create del.icio.us. I know that it will be very beneficial to me because I will always have my favourite websites at hand. I, like many of my co-workers, haven't their own PCs at work. Therefore, it will make my life easier to have my del.icio.us on any PC whether at home or work. And I know that my employers know that I am a conscientious worker and would never look up any websites during work time unless it was for a borrower!

Now that I have finished this very small section, I will endeavour to proceed onto Technorati. I have already read quite a few blogs that say it is a waste of time so thought that I would post a few more photographs - this is what I enjoy! Tomorrow I am driving to Adelaide for a few days and hopefully will come back refreshed and vitalised to continue on with the blogging.

No comments: